Only one man can call himself the undisputed UFC heavyweight champion. Inside the Honda Center in Anaheim, California, Francis Ngannou and Ciryl Gane will finally meet to prove who is the leader in the heavyweight division at UFC 270.
The card will also feature the trilogy fight between UFC flyweight champion Brandon Moreno and former champion Deiveson Figueiredo.
Ngannou returns to action after defeating Stipe Miocic to become the UFC Heavyweight Champion. In the midst of a battle with UFC management, Ngannou’s fight contract is almost up. If he were to win, there is a chance he could leave the company as champion.
Gane has come from nowhere to become one of the most versatile fighters in MMA today. Winning three in a row in 2021, Gane has used his skill set to stop the momentum of dangerous fighters. The interim champion looks to start 2022 by becoming the undisputed champion.
The co-main event will see Brandon Moreno defend the UFC flyweight title against Deiveson Figueiredo in a trilogy fight. The two fought to a draw at UFC 256 in December 2020 following multiple punches to the groin from Figueiredo. Moreno would go on to win the second fight at UFC 263 in June via submission.
Below is a complete rundown of the UFC 270 schedule, with details on the fight matchups, start times, odds and more for the undisputed heavyweight title fight between Ngannou and Gane.
- Date: Saturday, January 22
- start time: 6:15 p.m. ET / 3:15 p.m. PT
- Main card (PPV): 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT
- Main event: 12 a.m. ET / 9:00 p.m. PT (approximate)
UFC 270: Francis Ngannou v. Ciryl Gane takes place on January 22, with preliminaries kicking off the event at 6:15 p.m. ET, before the main pay-per-view card kicks off at 10 p.m. ET. Ngannou and Gane should enter the Octagon around 12 am ET, depending on the length of the fights on the card.
- TV channels: ESPN, ESPN Sports
- Live broadcast: ESPN+
The main card of UFC 270 is available in the US on the ESPN+ subscription streaming service for a pay-per-view cost. That part of the event starts at 10 pm
However, previous fights can be viewed live on ESPN, the WatchESPN app and, for early prelims, on UFC Fight Pass.
In Canada, the main pay-per-view card is available from Bell, Rogers, Shaw, SaskTel, Videotron, Telus, Eastlink and UFC PPV on UFC Fight Pass.
- $74.99 (current ESPN+ subscribers)
- $99.98 (new subscribers)
In the US, the main card of UFC 270 is available via pay-per-view on ESPN+, which also requires a subscription. The pay-per-view price for UFC 270 is $74.99 for current subscribers, an increase of $69.99. New subscribers can pay a package price of $99.98 (up from $89.98) for the UFC 270 pay-per-view and an ESPN+ annual subscription, which offers savings of more than 30 percent.
UFC 270 will take place inside the Honda Center in Anaheim, California in front of a live crowd.
- Francisco Ngannou: +100
- Cyryl Win: -118
The odds between the two fighters continue to fluctuate. According to the latest FanDuel bookmaker, Ngannou is a +100 underdog, meaning it would take a $100 bet to make a $100 profit if Ngannou successfully defends his title. Gane is a slight favorite at -118 and a $100 bet on the interim champion would net a profit of $84.75 if he became the undisputed champion. You would have to wager $118 to win $100 with Win.
Odds of Moreno vs. Figueiredo for UFC 270
According to the FanDuel bookmaker, Figueiredo is a +146 underdog, meaning it would take a bet of around $70 to make a $100 profit if Figueiredo regains the flyweight title. Moreno is the -176 favorite and a $100 bet on the interim champion would net a profit of $56.82 if he wanted to retain his title. One would have to bet around $176 on Moreno to win around $100.
- Name: Francis Ngannou
- Nationality: Cameroonian
- Was born: September 6, 1986
- Height: 6-4
- Attain: 83 inches
- Total fights: 19
- Record: 16-3
- Name: cyryl win
- Nationality: French
- Was born: April 12, 1990
- Height: 6-4
- Attain: 81 inches
- Total fights: 10
- Record: 10-0
- Francis Ngannou (c) vs. Cyryl Gane (ic) for the undisputed UFC heavyweight championship
- Brandon Moreno (c) vs. Deiveson Figueiredo for the UFC flyweight championship
- Michel Pereira against André Fialho; welterweights
- Cody Stamann vs. Said Nurmagomedov; bantam weights
- Movsar Evloev against Ilia Topuria; featherweights
- Trevin Giles vs. Michael Morales; welterweights
- Tony Gravely against Saimón Oliveira; bantam weights
- Poliana Botelho vs. Ji Yeon Kim; flyweights
- Rodolfo Vieira vs. Wellington Turman; middleweights
- Kay Hansen vs. Jasmine Jasudavicius; flyweights
- Matt Frevola vs. Genaro Valdez; light weights
- Viviane Araujo against Alexa Grasso; flyweights
- Warlley Alves vs. Jack Della; welterweights